Tuesday, February 26, 2019

Dear Diary,

This day just passing, I think I could not have done it better.

Although I woke up late, I got up and faced things. I felt a very bad nervous system shock, presumably because of all my gym training on Sunday.

Upon getting to work, things went by smoothly. I did a little bit of work, some catching up and I then went to the gym during lunch. I went to Five Guys after lunch and the weather outside almost felt like Summer. I think that's a bit wrong, we are in February and it was 17' outside. Climate Change is fucking us.

Anyway. UPon return to work, I did some things but then I left early. I could have left earlier but I had been asked to present a birthday cake to one of the chief subs. We had a bit of banter and joking at work, and a bit of banter on the social media.

I got out of the office just before 5. I got home just before 6. I wished that I got home earlier. As soon as I got home, I snacked a bit and tidied my bed. I was winding down by watching a few tech videos, which seems to be the way I wind down now. I then begin to work on my 'non priority schema'. I had a couple of tasks that I was putting off a bit: logging data on my latest fitness workouts from the book, and doing some reading catch up. I watched a whole 'box set' on Iplayer and I started watching a show on netflix: Marie Kondo something or other.

I think that I have involuntary rumination thoughts. My mind suddenly turns back to previous times in my life, and those times have poignance to the present day.

It's now midnight and this is the earliest I have ever finished up for the day. I should ideally just put an audiobook on, play spotify playlists and sleep for the day.

But something feels unfinished, something feels like it is unravelling in my mind. I feel like I'm on the verge of a disaster. Perhaps its all the brexit talk and the climate change stuff. I also feel like I'm at the cusp of a personal tragedy.

Perhaps I should just reflect and maybe even write to myself. Putting things down on paper has helped me a lot lately. I feel like today is a model day.

I also realise that some days I am really on fleek like this, and then I am not on others. Perhaps this good day is one in the bank, to prepare me for a bad day coming.

Anyway I wonder how long it takes to actualyl sleep.

Good night to you.

No comments: