Tuesday, February 19, 2019

Work has been taking a toll on me and my colleagues have been very understanding. I think that perhaps I am getting some recognition about my work. Today has been exceptionally testing. As soon as I got into work I got some rota issues, before I got into work I had to sort out a last minute thing for the opinion section. I had too much to do to be able to go to the gym during lunch, so I ended up going at 1:30. I was working flat out straight, when I wasn't working I got a sandwich and did a pump at the gym.

I snuck out early, and hoped that nobody noticed. Upon arrival at home I felt very tired and mentally unwell. I have been thinking about hypervigilance as a PTSD thing. The problem is that the things I have difficult in my life are things that I continually face.

Lets list 3 things I'm positive about:


  • I am warm and relatively healthy, with food and shelter and water, I mustn't poo poo on that
  • I managed finally to do the gym this afternoon. 
  • I managed despite today being a cigar day, to get home early and not overeat
Things I'm positive about in the future:

  • I look forward to pay day
  • I look forward to more savings
  • I look forward to better relationships

No comments: