Tuesday, December 4, 2018

Thursday 26 2015

Thursday 26 2015: i went to Body combat and CX Works, which I haven't done in ages. I logged that I was emailing about casual work with work. A casual scheme that hires short term cover. I was the shrot term cover.

I went to speak to someone who was working on the magazine do to a handover. I told her that I've worked on the magazine loads of times so I didn't need a handover, so instead she told me about how to do expense claims for the food magazine. It seems she got a lot of invoices for the food mag.

My parents were in Peru that week.

The day before I was doing a shift at my old job in events. I went to the discussion group too. On Tuesday 24 I got an email asking me to come in. Thursday 26 I had a conversation about what was needed. The week after: I started working on the magazine.

I've never left.

I've never worked for 3 years at anything before. I must admit that I feel very...proud of being able to keep a job.

I'm going to put some 'on this day' reminders about this. I realise only after the event that these days were more significant and pregnant with meaning than I realise.

At the time it was just another job.


No comments: