Saturday, December 22, 2018

Positives of the week and month (December 2018)


  • Lots of people my age going bald, but my hair still awesome
  • I'm in great health
  • Mum and dad are alright 
  • I'm seeing family on Christmas day - tick that off for the family quota
  • I went to 4 workplace parties
  • I went to lots of new and unfamiliar social situations/interactions
  • I had onesie day at the gym last week
  • I have been offered a payrise of 5.05% (paid in two increments)
  • I'm going to see my friend from canada
  • I'm going to see my friend from sheffield
  • I'm going to see my friends from school
  • I have 10 days off work
My colleague and I were walking to the train station after some drinks. He said to me when he meets up with old friends, he avoids talking about the past. S invited me to his 50th birthday party. I should heed his wisdom. 


No comments: