Thursday, December 27, 2018

negative feelings

  • I don't like how my sister thinks she is in control of me, her domineering nature over me carries over from years ago which is no longer relevant
  • ditto for my mum
  • They do not wish to recognise i am an independent adult, and it makes me behave in especially 'limbic' ways*
  • I feel insecure about my body lately (maybe the 'easy' reaction to the top two)
*lately, I've set up a weekly reminder to read about personal development, things that I feel will help me develop as a person. As such, I have been reading a bunch of psychology articles, papers and so on. This is in contrast (or addition) to the regular kinds of things that I read about: mathematical structulralism, Kantian themes, post avicenna Islamic philosophy, and tech reviews for external GPUs

I miss mia lately. I wish I had someone who saw inside my soul to talk to me. It would be easy if I had mia. It's harder to live and go on without her. The harder path is the one which makes me the wiser and the better. 

No comments: