Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Dear Diary,

Sometimes I feel like fatigue is a choice. I decided not to go to the gym today and I decided to lay in bed for a bit longer.

I hadn't achieved much today, God help me as I have a list of things to do. I slowly went through a few of the the tasks, but there's a fuckton more to go.

So at the end of Thursday I was contacted by the PA I was covering and she asked me if I could cover 2 extra days in September, earlier today (monday) I heard back to say she has confirmed that I'm covering her. In addition I was asked to cover her later this week.

This week was supposed to be a 'week off' work. I was kind of looking forward to having a week off things, a bit less pressure to rekindle my energies.

I think that at this point in my life, I don't really have much of a choice about taking time out or having a break. If I want to do a PhD and if I want to work full time I really have to get on with things.

Besides this I haven't had much to think about. I've been wanking a lot lately. Probably more than a man should. I came like 7 times today, a lot of wanking.

Feeling very lazy today. I did a matrix of how much extra money I will be getting in. Between last week and today I was offered an additional 4.5 days of work between now and mid september. I'm quite pleased at that.

I'm also hoping that money will help me pay things off like my overdraft and things that are badly overdue to get, like a new laptop.

I also need to find somewhere to sort out my shoes. God, I am already making a list in my head - got to add it to my already bulging list.

Tuesday is another day.

Also, I think I'll grow a beard.

No comments: