Saturday, November 17, 2012

this week in one sentence flashes.

sharing a bed on a saturday afternoon with Adora

my cousin's husband giving me a big pat on the shoulder at his son's christening saying to me at the table of sweets 'I knew you would be here!' I could feel his love.

Crying at my godmother's funeral, carrying her coffin I saw people waving and mouthing 'goodbye' to her. The tragedy of it is a pain that can only be expressed alone

The joy of normality when I play badminton with the guys, the candour of conversations we have afterwards.

The rush I have this week of trying to tidy the house before the sun goes down, trying to catch up on job applications

The feeling of numbness after a job interview walking down a cold suburban street near Richmond on a midnovember cold.

 

This is my week. These are the things I want to capture on my blog, but I feel so much in a stupour to express it. I think things have been a bit intense for me lately. I wouldn't say things are hard to cope with, but I will say that its really heavy right now. I'm coping, and that's a good thing, but its really heavy. I guess this means I'm a proper grown up now.

No comments: