Wednesday, November 21, 2012

grafting

Dear Diary,

I woke up around 10am, a bit late I know. It was dark and grey when I woke up, and now it's dark and a navy blue outside.

Today I'm doing the hard graft. I'm listening to some audiobooks to pass the time. Entering data from my receipts, did a bit of job searching, intending to send off job applications. I have finally started to actually move forward with my schedule. Well, if moving forward means getting the tasks of the day done, and some of the tasks of tomorrow done, without getting behind.

I'm a little bit obsessed with gymming it lately. I feel like if I go to the gym I could just do some weights, pump some irons and shoot the shit. I've got to get up early tomorrow, maybe from about 5:30, in order to leave the house at 6:30, get to work at 7:30, get home from around 16;30. and I'm still thinking about gyming it!

 

If I got to the gym at 5pm-5:30, I could do a bit of cardio, then a spot of spinning (6:30-7:20), then body attack? That way I'd feel a great sense of satisfaction from my life at physically punishing myself. Sorry, I thought I had something more lucid to say, but I just want to get back to receipts. Then gym, then balance, then home, then more working.

No comments: