Sunday, February 26, 2023

 ABC Please:


A: Accumulate positive experiences - I did a big bike ride yesterday. 12 miles in total

B: Build mastery in activities that make you feel confident and not helpless. I did my best to do an hour of cardio a day. 

C: Cope ahead: I'm working on this. this takes quite a bit of work and planning and writing into my diary. I want to be better at this but it's difficult

P: Physical illness prevention. Maybe I need to deal with mental difficulties to help with this

L: Low vulnerabiblity to diseases: My knee and ankle are off. Do I have a day off from gym?

E: Exercise regularly: I did 6 days gym even on Friday when I had to go to a family funeral. I've ticked this box

A: Avoid mood altering drugs: I have eaten too much

S: Sleep healthy: I think I've been good at this

E: Eat healthy: I gained quite a bit of weight and bodyfat this week after an inexplicable dip. What I find confusing however is that ...my body appears different to how I see it. I think somethings' wrong. I have been the most active I've ever been and yet I haven't bowelled as much and I've actually gained weight and bodyfat. something seems wrong, very wrong. I have eaten a few kebabs too often though. I really like Berlin Strasse


No comments: