Thursday, February 9, 2023

abc please: 09/02/2023

 written 0457


A: Accumulate positive experiences: I went to the cinema, I am being determined to cycle 5 miles a day as much as possible

B: Build mastery in activities that make oyu feel confident: I can do an hour almost every day on the treadmill, I'm committed ot keeping a higher heart rate

C: Cope ahead: I'm working on this, I am hoping to plan ahead on events and things

P: Physical illness prevention: keeping fit in concrete goals. I need to do better with eating tho

L: Low vulnerability to diseases - um, I had a blood sugar test

E: Exercise regularly: 5 a week is my goal. I did 3 sofar

A: Avoid mood altering drugs: i had some crisps

S: Sleep healthy - I think its okay

E : Eat healthy: I bought 2 boxes of reeces chocolate, maybe not the best at this


No comments: