Tuesday, February 21, 2023

tuesday 21 Feb 2023 : ABC Please

 ABC PLease (I didn't get last week's done)


A: Accumulate positive experience. I supported my friends at a vigil

B: Build mastery in activities: I'm doing loads better with cycling and runing

C: Cope ahead: I could do better at this, I didn't get all my non prioity schema tasks done over the weekend

P: Physical illness prevention: My bodyfat has gone down

L: Low vulneratility to diseases : I managed my ankle issue by running at an incline

E: Exercise regularly: I did 6 days last week

A: Avoid mood altering drugs: My leisure substance of choice is fast food

S: Sleep healthy: I think so

E : Eat healthy: I have gained weight but lost bodyfat. I don't know what that means. I think its related to my increased running and metabolism.



No comments: