Sunday, February 19, 2023

 Sunday 19 Feb: Things I am happy about today (for Saturday 18)


  • I met Naomi at the vigil yesterday (saturday). I have been worried about her for a long time and it was nice to meet her.
  • I've been rethinking about how I organise my priorities and how I orient being physical around being in my head all the time. To put this another way I have set up specific targets over the week which I have achieved if I plan it gradually. I cycled 30 miles in the week and 50km but I've exceeded it. 
  • This week as part of a way to deal with my ankle pain and gait issues, on the treadmill I increased the incline and increased the speed. I seriously sweat like a mofo and I hit some good heart rates. I'm thinking less about steps targets but keeping an hour and keeping a higher heart rate. I'm thinking about the heart points in fitbit and I'm hitting some new levels and hitting some new fitness. Much of this I hope will translate to a changes to my body.
Naomi said I looked good...I did feel good about that...

No comments: