Sunday, June 12, 2022

Tuesday 7 June

 I told dad about issue about table top


(1000-1200) Project management session 1


upset about work situation


took a shower (missed one yesterday)'

#

took supplements


Lunch:  chicken dinner waitrose microwave. im reminded of the TV dinners from my uni days. It tasted so good not like the ones when I went to uni at the university shop. It felt good, it was sorta low calorie but that's not such a bad thing. it had the mix of veggies, potatoes, meat, gravy and stuffing balls. Really good tv dinner. I was then watching videos about the history of tv dinners#

#


chest pain (afternoon)


long lunch break

cycling home/via tooting common


cycling to waitorse


sat outside the house and drank se soda as I used to before my arm. signifying normality. 


playing a bit of Pokémon go


(observation) mum and dad are going to iceland for 10% discount


decision matrix (for evening)


shampoo and conditioner in the morning



No comments: