Saturday, June 4, 2022

sunday 8 may

 On a sunday


Changed sheets, put dirty clothes away, 


updating halo infinite


put unite card into my wallet

buy a Medieval O ring, which I later used as an Aquaman cosplay 

Listening to a lot of podcasts, some philosophy learning, and working on the encyclopedia. I seem to be getting at a pace such that even reading about this at the 4th of June makes me feel like I'm looking into a future version of myself with the intensity of this activity. 


feel good after dinner and tv

updating 'recovery bucket list

setting up recovery/exercises

On this day I am clearly working towards looking forward. 


feel powerless


buy cigars (5) i accidentally lifted my bike with my bad hand


feeling sense of loss

Chest pain very intense. My conclusion is that I need to stop drinking coke zero and Pepsi max, which directly caused the chest pain. I shall now only drink diet after this point. Was my decision on 08/05/2022

04/06/2022

1308


No comments: