Sunday, June 19, 2022

 ABC PLEASE


A - Accumulate positive experiences - I went to a work party this week, I guess that counts

B - Build mastery in activities - I don't feel like mastery is the right word. I went to a gym class on Tuesday, went to Waitrose a few times on my bike

C - Cope ahead. I'm working on this deliberately at the moment. I'm having a challenging few weeks but I also realise that I have a lot of things going on at once in spite of having a hardtime. In other words, I'm working quite hard to plan ahead and cope that I WILL be having some down moments soon

L - Low vulnerability to disease. I ate lots of junk food so I'm not doing so great at this. However I did eat lots of corn yesterday. I did also Have a yoghurt right now

E - Exercise regularly. Other than the class and cycling, I think I got some stuff done. Didn't go to class on Friday though

A -Avoid mood altering drugs. All things considered I don't think I had takeaway this week 

S - Sleep healthy, I had some off days, the most important is that i wake up early tomorrow 

E - eat healthy - not really 



No comments: