Sunday, June 12, 2022

 ABC Please


A: Accumulate positive experiences. I have a few


  • Cycled all the way from work
  • Did 2 classes
  • Hit 50km
  • went to the office twice
  • moving forward on pride
  • dealing with some work crises
  • kept active
B: Build mastry in activities that make you feel confident. 

I think maybe I'm doing that today, catching up on my planning. I don't feel 'mastery' covers it

C: Cope ahead: Working on it now

P: Physical illness prevention: Keeping physically active

L: Low vulnerabililty to disease - I think I barely did any deliveroo this week, still ate lots of junk

E: Exercise regularly:

  • Tuesdy: class and cycle 
  • Thursday: Cycle home
  • Friday: Went to work and got home (no bike), once I got home I paused a bit then cycled to the gym and waitrose
  • Saturday: morning class, then waitrose, then cycling down the common
That's 4 days? Lets see how next week goes

S: Sleep healthy. I think this is something I've been consistently good at

E: Eat healthy: I think I could do better at this


No comments: