Friday, June 4, 2021

Dear diary.

I'm using the blogger app on the phone. I didn't realize I could do this. 

It's 5:15am. June 2021.

I'm really worried about some stuff at work. Hostile environment. Heavy job targets. Behind at work. Some communications issues. 

I worked through some stuff tonight. Between 11pm to just about 15mins ago I was doing some reading, archiving and I watched a moving documentary. It's the British summer time now and the cold weather is still a warm memory to me. I think the moment that the weather really turned was just about 2-3 weeks ago. 

The early sunrises are welcome. They disorient my insomnia. The ideal would be if I were to sleep now and wake up at 7am. If I were up at 7am and feeling fully refreshed I would maybe go for a breakfast or a bike ride
 

Fuck it let's be ambitious. We would go to the gym in the morning. Get home, shower, have a fruit breakfast and a coffee. Then I would start work and listen to BBC Radio 4's today programme. 

Morning conference at 10am. Then work into lunch. Maybe I'll get some deep work done. I'll be finished by 4pm, even I'll have done my non priority tasks, TV watching and some magazine reading.

Then I would go to the gym early at 5pm, I'll have a good pump and then go off to body attack class. Because I read the Aeneid just earlier I will go for some lamb Ribs as I was hankering at Dido's offering to the Trojans.

My mind is slowing down now and I can't sustain lucid thinking or this fantasy of my perfect Friday. 

I think it's instructive and useful for me to think like this. To think about what I really want and think about what's really important for me. 

Onwards to bed 
 

No comments: