Saturday, June 19, 2021

Mantras

 I organise myself through google keep and habitica.


I think the best way to describe some things are to say that I set up mantras that repeat every few days for myself. I have emotional / difficult situation flash cards that come up. But I also have things that are distilled wisdom from articles in psychology, conclusions from research or advise from people from 'guru' type people. So yes, I have repeated mantras. I find it useful in my diary to write about some of them. 


Some that are really helpful for me right now are: 

Stick at it. 

Repeat to yourself: it's not easy

The future begins with now. 


I need to deal with a bunch of admin and housework, some logging and planning. The future begins with those tasks. I might not have many spoons right now but everything is based on the tasks I've set for myself. I just need to execute it and follow the pre defined plan.


Onwards. 


Also: I've discovered a song just now that I really like: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KDMTER8C2FU


The unimaginable zero summer by Wilderun




No comments: