Tuesday, June 22, 2021

 What's the most honest thing I could say this week. I suppose it is that I feel like I have too much work to do and I think I should go part time. I think that I need more time away from work.


Let's do ABC PLEASE


Accumulate positive experiences: Maybe go to classes this week

Build mastery in activities: Keep good habits like sleeping and getting up 

Cope ahead: 'Hey google, set an alarm for 9am'

Physical illness prevention: I didn't buy chocolate today. 

Low Vulnerability to disease: 400g of strawberries does that count?

Exercise regularly. I cycle everywhere now, plus I try to go to the gym about 5-6 times a week

Avoid mood altering drugs: I got doctor pepper, does that count?

Sleep healthy: I need to sleep soon I must admit

Eat healthy: I got a pack of salted peanuts does that help? I did have some salad on Monday


No comments: