Saturday, June 5, 2021

 Things have gotten a bit rough lately. Really worrying developments. 


Perhaps, I thought just now. I should just think about the things in life that are good. 


I like cycling. I discovered the joy of two wheels during the lockdown. I love the confidence I have when I'm on the road. I love going at faster than walking pace. I love that it's not a car. I love that I save money for bus journeys. I love cycling to Waitrose. Waitrose has a lovely bike bay at the front of the shop, I can get The Sentinel paper at Waitrose and competitor publications. I love the quaint englishness of Waitrose. A lovely deli/butcher, a nice cosmetics section, sugar free soft drinks. Sometimes a reduced pastry. 

I also love a full English Breakfast. There's one at my caff around the corner. A lovely Turkish family run place and they know my preference. Set 1. Fried slice, sourdough bread, a sausage and couple of bacon rashers. Tomato and baked beans, a fried egg on top of the fried bread. It feels like heaven, it feels safe. 


My mind isn't very well at the moment. I'm struggling. I need to remember the things that make life beautiful. I need to remember the things that I think are important. Remember little goals. Here are a few:


  • Continue with your savings
  • Be active 
  • Regular gym and classes
  • Get bodyfat down
  • Get weight down
  • Good diet
  • Plasticity of mind
  • Positive personal relationships
  • Music?

No comments: