Monday, March 18, 2019

It's nearly 3am and I'm still not asleep on a Sunday night/Monday Morning.

I think it might be a good time to reflect upon what has happened to my life in previous years.

So, this is my life this week in previous years:


  • 2011: My last day interning as an unpaid administrator - I got a thank you card from Zeenat and Lucy. Gosh it was so horrible to have to be forced to do that for 'experience'
  • 2012: My article on pop culture had been published on a feminist blog. This outcome had wider implications; as of 2019 I have since gotten to reconnect with the girl who ran that blog
  • 2015: My godson's Christening. We found out that a woman who was into our friend, is now engaged to another guy in less than a year of knowing him. As of 2019 they are still together and have a little one
  • 2015: Working at The Sentinel. I was working at a special supplement magazine. Afterward I played badminton and had dinner with my friend who had his 34th birthday (he's 38 now)
  • 2016: I saw the Gerard Butler film London has Fallen - why did I think that was interesting enough to note?
  • 2019: I have been working so hard this week, I have given my blood and stardust (metaphorically speaking) to my work lately

No comments: