Tuesday, January 1, 2019

Dear Diary,

It's literally 2359 and probably about to turn to 0000.

I'm working on some data right now, working on reading articles, working on planning, working on working...basically busying myself.

Suddenly the skies have just gone mad right now with fireworks.

I wonder if this is the first time I've not taken too much notice of new years eve.

I'm feeling anxious right now. I dont think that I have a good reason to feel that way. I think that I have been subject to a lot of nerve stimulation, at the gym, with all the social activity and just the general busy-ness of the past 6 weeks.

Tomorrow is the last party. Tomorrow is the 'toned down' barbeque with the boys. I'm feeling exhausted but I'm keeping a good pace. I'm experiencing chest pain which almost feels like I'm dying.

I'm not feeling in an especially reflective or festive mood. But I'm not unhappy. Well I wasn't for most of today.

I'm more just about...getting on with it.

I hope that I can sleep at a reasonable hour tonight. That's my aspiration for the day.

No comments: