Tuesday, November 20, 2018

Dear Diary,

I feel like something is hitting me hard lately. That thing is when events I have planned do not go to the plan in actuality. I get irked by it.

This has been the case lately. I've had a box that UPS is supposed to deliver. It has not arrived. It said on the UPS note that it was due to arrive on monday but it has not. This has been a blight on my mind since monday.

Another thing has pissed me off. When I was going on the tube home yesterday, a man sat next to me and he was doing this fucking manspreading thing. I defensively held on my jacket and I think as a result of it I  held the jacket upside down without making a fuss, when I should have made a fuss. Anyway as a result of it I lost something which I have had to spend £40 to re-source.

Anyway I did something different today.

After work, I went to get some groceries. I bought food from a list I made. I made a list of healthy foods and specific desirable qualities. So I bought some salmon, spinach and Oats. When I got home I decided to prepare Overnight Oats. That's A Thing apparently.

So...when the morning comes, lets see how it goes!


No comments: