Saturday, November 10, 2018

Dear Diary,

I've been spending money like nobody's business lately. Some expenses I have accounted for long in advance. But still...

I think I need to consider that I should spend less in the near future. Fuck, the jacket I bought was £350. But it is a legendary jacket.

Anyway.

Today I got up properly out of bed maybe from 11am. I had some breakfast. After the shower I got to my desk and things moved at a good pace from there. I got a fuckload done in my non priority schema and I have caught up on things I've been meaning to for ages.

I think that waking up well had given me a good pace for the day.

Other things on my agenda: I want to go outside, just because. My motivation today has been that I need to rush all of my chores so as to be in a state where I can go outside.

But really. I realise that I don't really need to go outside. I might order a deliveroo though.

No comments: