Wednesday, November 7, 2018

Things that happened today:


  • I got the CBD oil from amazon. I'm starting to feel quite drowsy now so I might go to bed after this post. 
  • I wore the camel coat for the first time. Well not the first time this year, but the first time for this autumn-winter period. The camel coat is effortlessly stylish and coming into its 3rd year now
  • I was at a meeting where I had to be confrontational to people. Not in a mean way but I did need to correct them. 
  • I did body attack today. Only half of the class. That's my new tuesday routine now. My knee isn't 100%, it may never be, but I need to work in my body's limits. 
  • After being confrontational, I have been preoccupied with intrusive thoughts that have gotten in the way of my evening. I'm trying (to some degree of success) to just soldier on.
  • i think that I've been quite depressed lately. I'm just remembering the past couple of years and I'm not proud of myself. I'm revisiting old thoughts. I'm revisitng old selves. I'm revisiting old memories.
Anyway. I should go to bed. If I get up early enough I might get to have McDonalds'

And now I just realised tomorrow is Wednesday - the sucky day. 



No comments: