Monday, November 19, 2018

I'm in a hurry so I better to this quickly.

Every week as you know, I task myself to make a list of 3 things I'm positive about today, and a list of things I'm positive about in the future:


  • I love my mum and dad. I feel like things with them are like a golden age right now. They can't be better, in fact, they won't be better. 
  • I have a very busy social calendar this December, which is nice. I don't remember last year being like this. I don't remember last year at all! Anyway I'm happy that I have a social calendar with parties, meeting friends and so on.
  • Today (well sunday) I did a 4000kcal gym workout. Pretty extreme eh! I feel so good after, I feel like I sweated out all the bad things in my body, including bad attitudes
Things I'm positive about in the future:

  • The Union is arguing for a 5.5% pay rise, which is nice
  • The reputation of The Sentinel is at an all time high, and I'm a part of an historically significant organisation
  • (my mind is a blank now)
  • I am um...listening to different music than usual?
  • I've set up a food list. I might eventually evolve it into a food planner. I've initially made a 'bucket list' purchases for food. The list I'm now making is a proper examination of healthy foods, their properties (i.e. why I should eat it) and maybe provide me ideas of ways to eat and prepare them. 
I just wish that I could find Broccoli based dishes in fast food takeaways.

Anyway. I got some shit to do before I go to bed, so toodles. 

No comments: