Saturday, October 3, 2015

I have depression again.

For me, there is not as much emotion as the first time it happened.

For me it's more like: oh shit, I'm too tired to do anything, I'll just put youtube videos on my phone and I'll pass out to sleep.

It's hard to fight, because its like being constantly tired.

There isn't an emotional component as much as a physical side. I think my emotional maturity is able to separate it.

Right now I'm just trying to keep upright, I'm trying to stick to a few priorities. Keep my room tidy and keep afloat.

My brain's in a haze. It's sort of like being drunk, except no booze. If I pull through this I should say to myself that I should avoid alcohol. There's no point in having alcohol if I don't need to drink it to feel this way. It's like I'm drunk for free.

I'm trying to be optimistic and funny. Although really I'm just --- really really tired.

Really really tired

No comments: