Sunday, December 7, 2014

Last night I couldn't sleep so well.

So I dsecided to go to a place inside my mind that was dark.

I thought about a few things that I put in a box, knew it was there but didn't think too much about it over october/november:


  • Being at the hospital in 2006
  • The aftermath and the lead up to the hospital event 
  • The anger issues I had for some years after, and that I still experience today.
  • Bullying at school
  • Being disabled at primary school
  • My godmother/neighbour/close friend dying 2 years ago; seeing her in the local hospice and gasping for air and struggling to speak - that's something I bury in the deepest part of my mind
I was watching Rocky Balboa earlier tonight. I was thinking about the speech. It's not about whether you win or lose but when you get knocked down and how many times you get up again.

I did a fair amount today. I did some tidying up of my room. Stuff that was long overdue, stuff that also reflected that I had a bit more money coming in. With more money comes more admin. It was about 5-6 months overdue. I also set up some Xmas gifts and wrote some christmas cards. 

No comments: