Monday, December 15, 2014

dear diary,

I've been trying to make the most of every minute I have lately.

Went to the gym on saturday, did 2 classes. WOrked in the evening to 2am

Sunday: woke up sorta late, had a big old wank and then I helped out my brother (reluctantly) at a job he was doing (he's self employed) in the local area to some yummy mummies in a hipster gentrification pub that pushes up all the property values so that I have to still live with dad - which is shitty since my brother profits from these fuckers pushing us to be their subserviant economic underclass, just like my immigrant parents were to those upstarts a generation. #cameronsbritain

I've got a lot to focus on lately, and today I have had no energy to make a plan for the week. I'm doing it right now and it's almost like burning candles on both ends.

No comments: