Wednesday, December 17, 2014

I'm forcing myslef to write something at the moment.

Busy at work. Every day brings new challenges.

Ugh. I kind of wish I even had time for my time sheets to be signed.

Anyway. I am making the most of it. I need to do more with my time after work but I feel too tired. I can barely remember what I ate for lunch (it was a nice bit of breaded halloumi on a bed of vegetables, as it happens). Really getting behind on PhD stuff.

At least I'm not thinking about the past, not too much anyway.

Also in today's news, I put on a lot of nickelback on my mp3 player. God what is wrong with me?

I might have some time to rest tomorrow. I am not going to the gym after work. I am going on thursday. I might go home on friday and not to a house party that i thought was last friday.

I might catch up on wanking tonight.

Good night.

It's hard for me to 'stop' blogging, stop being at my desk and just go to bed. I just want to write one more sentence (pause). I feel like I wish the next sentence I write will give me closure and I don't write it.

No comments: