Monday, December 1, 2014

hi diary,

this week had high hopes but Im not sure if they were met.

I was contacted about doing some extra work in december. Still no reply about that firm enough to design an income matrix

For the past 3-4 hours I've been scheduling my week and what I'll do in the time.

Maybe I'll do a list of 5 things that I've done in the past week I can say are unique/i'm proud of, and a list of 5 things to look forward to (without doing the obvious Christmas one).


Things I've done in the week


  • Did circuits class
  • Assessment centre
  • 11 fitness sessions
  • Contacted about a 6 week cover
  • Did some shopping for christmas (albiet just a little bit)
Things to look forward to:

  • Getting confirmation that I'm doing the cover (at the moment it's not firm yet)
  • Confirmation that I'm working this saturday
  • Discussion group this wednesday
  • Having the house to ymself on Saturday
  • Having a bit more money and thinking about nice things to buy
I better go to bed now. Even if I don't sleep, I'll just muse. I am having a chat with a nice woman on google chat right now, about a not so nice topic (the nonconsentual stuff that happened to me). She's so supportive.

No comments: