Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Old issues

Dawes and the ADC have been bothering me. It upsets me the way he treated me. I competed against him for president at one point; I never was elected, and he always had his hand in the presidency and running the society. Im no longer a member of the university, no longer a member of the ADC. I should feel that this is not a relevant issue to me anymore, but it still upsets me.

I am trying not to feel as upset by issues of the past. I have a lot of stuff going on. I have felt a big drop in energy today. I want to escape. Has my slow painful recovery come full circle? has it come to the return of my low period?

There is something about good writing that wants me to say 'no!', to say, I will fight on, as that seems to be a nice literary device to be determined, but my life is real. I fight on and it feels like my life is slowly ebbing away; this is not easy by any means.


No comments: