Thursday, December 11, 2008

at the moment...

I am sitting on my bed with the laptop on my swivel chair, it is 6:14 am and I have been awake since last night. My insomnia has been quite bad on my but today I have decided to be more proactive, currently I am backing up my files on my computer and setting a list of things to do.

Currently I am typing these words while staring at my cupboard and not my laptop, almost as if this screen is a person and I do not wish to be peered into, it's hard to be peered at, judged, especially when I have failed.

My concerns:

I don't want to be fat
I want to be a PhD success

I find that I post when I feel more depressed, but that said, that doesn't mean that I have never done a post saying that things are improving. I guess it is fair to say that at the moment, things are difficult.

I might sit and type on this computer mor if I feel more accidie or, if I feel completely lost in hope; or if I have a thought. But for now, I am going to continue with my day, Im going to fight on as best I can. Today is the day I get a reply from the PhD application people, it has to be! (every other day when I have said 'today's the day' hadn't been the day...) [call this optimism, hope...the dare to dream]

No comments: