Monday, December 29, 2008

A bad loser

Show me a good loser, and I'll show you a loser. Alan Johnson's attitude to life (the character from sitcom 'Peep Show'. I came back from visiting friends just now. Friends from college, who I may have mentioned a few times in the blog in the past.

Part of me has come to realise that the so-called change that had happened to me since starting the blog has amounted to very little. The PhD rejection had made me come to realise some hard home truths.  In essence, it had brought to me some very hard realities, the kind of things I can't purge away, well, I could, but it would still be there.

My life is pretty shit, despite the masters degree that I may or may not have recieved, I have somewhat failed in my life. No job, no money, no immediate or obvious prospects, no way out to change.

These are very negative thoughts, negative thoughts don't amount to much positive change. I cannot ignore them, but I must overcome these things. I must find a way to make anew of my life; to improve upon things.

No comments: