Monday, December 1, 2008

Insomnia

I am awake at 3am currently. Im at home again in my parent's home; I feel this sense of isolation, that I am outside of time, alone, in a void. I suppose this is just my head fooling with me, and I must try to fight this feeling as much as I can.

Im alone in the house, in limbo; my PhD application is neither approved or rejected; I am just waiting. I ought to make another application, and maybe apply for a small job.

I got a letter from my home address a few days ago. The letter was from the university about my graduation for my MA; I haven't recieved a mark yet, nor is this a sign that I have passed; but the day looms of the next graduation. I feel like I am dangling from a string, over an unseeable, vast expanse. Eventually the dangling will end, but will I fall, or will I fly?

I try to distract myself with this state of limbo. I try my best to force my feelings away from this, but it's hard. I'll continue to play some computer games...

No comments: