Saturday, April 19, 2008

Thursday night/friday morning

A night of sexual discovery with Antonia.

She is quite wonderful; but I am still in love with Marie; and she knows that. She said what we do is just 'playing'. I like it, we are intimate; she says I am a gentle and considerate lover.

I am going to list the kinky things that I have done:

  1. Penetration
  2. Oral (on me and her)
  3. Handjobs for me
  4. Fingering for her
  5. Fingering clit and G-spot to orgasm
  6. Wax play
  7. Tying me up
  8. Blindfolding and feeling me up with soft and varied texture things like velvet
  9. Putting her finger in my bum
  10. Playing with my bum with a vibrator
  11. Rimjob
  12. Sideways penetration
  13. On top
  14. Missionary
  15. From behind
  16. Nipple sucking
Yeah...I think my mind is totally corrupted with sex now.

I still feel quite low as well...so now I know...sex doesn't bring happiness!

She left her underpants in my room, as I just found now...i sniffed them, and...I felt a bit nauseous, it has a very very strong vaginal smell!

Anyhoo, now that I've gotten up early. I might as well get on with the academic work...

No comments: