Monday, April 28, 2008

Culinary habits of late

  1. Coffee - it helps my concentration and ability to focus; at the cost of anxiety and difficulty sleeping
  2. Rice cakes - hunger suppressant, also low cal - at the cost of more painful purgings (same goes for coffee)
  3. Cottage cheese - like real fatty food; but not so bad (150kcals per half tub!)
  4. Bananas - high energy, moderate cal

Ideal calorie target: 1200 a day (800 would be supreme!)

Calculated 'healthy' calorie intake: 2900 (given my weight, height, sex, and activity)

Realistic calorie intake: 1000-1900: 2500 may happen


Things I crave:

  1. Pork balls from the chinese shop
  2. Turnovers, or bake pastries
  3. Vegetarian Pizza from the takeaway
Things I am beginning to overcome and curb desires for:

  1. Ice Cream
  2. Non-vegetarian pizza
  3. Cheesy pizza (but is hard occaisionally)
  4. Meat, the kind where you can slab it onto the pan and fry it...hmmmmmm
Two thoughts fill my mind during dark nights; suicide and fatty food.

In my next post. I will talk about "two kinds of vomit!" I am pretty fucking bleak in this blog, because I can be. This is what I think about outside my postgraduate work...

No comments: