Saturday, April 26, 2008

My task of introspection

Earlier today, I though about a question my counsellor asks me:

What are the triggers that you have?

I couldn't answer. Why? Two reasons, firstly, I haven't thought about it that much, and secondly, I don't like to think about them, so I purposely try to avoid them. If I enter into my triggers to think about them, will it help me?

Maybe as some perverse knowledge, it would be nice to know what my triggers are...

So, I came up with two.

1. The incompetence of the NHS
2. My downfall to depression in my first year of university

obviously there are more, but as I was walking home from the library now; I remebered those two. I rembered 2. by looking at some ice lollies, they reminded me of a period of time when I used to buy ice lollies like that; that was during summer 2005, first year of university, in halls, no friends, depression started...

No comments: