Friday, April 11, 2008

Favourite foods (before purging)

Before I started purging, I used to have a relationship with food.

I loved Mackie's double cream ice cream. God that was lush.

I love cod and chips

I love £5 pizza and chips from the local down my road.

I love pork balls from the cchinese shop

I love chicken and sweetcorn soup

I love burger king bacon double cheeseburgers with king fries,

I love mcD's burgers, KFC chicken, ribs from the takeaway, apple pie, chicken kebab, I love milkshakes, BBQ wings, garlic dip from dominoes, pizza crust with cheese inside, fried bread, bacon, sausages, pork scratchings, skips, quavers, calamari rings and lamb shish.

I am learning one positive thing from purging. I am learning to say 'no' to those foods. Its gradual, and not complete. but I'm getting there.

Hopefully, one day...I'll be skinny and beautiful.

I hope that if I am more attractive then I will finally have someone who will love me for who I am, who I love back, and will accept me and be my best friend.

Probably not though, but better to be thin and alone, than fat with no chances.

No comments: