Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Positives

Today I have the following positive things to say:

  1. I am getting more organised - through help of my mentor's advice
  2. I ate well today..beef goulash; lovely stuff
  3. Didn't purge today...but put on weight
  4. I got nice comments from a friend at uni, and Antonia.
  5. Handled anxiety well today
  6. Was out with people in grad school today
  7. Managed to keep busy
  8. Managed to sort out how to put my calendar on my PDA
  9. I think that I pass off as a caring person to others...asking if they are okay; and going by my intuitions if I think they aren't.
Just one bad thing: I found out one girl who I walk home with sometimes, is going out with a guy that we both know. Not that I have any strong feelings for her; but I feel a little embarrassed of the thought that I may have gotten on a little too strong with saying that I want to help. Is that sleazy?? I hope they don't think less of me. Its good they are together...cos that guy was one guy I thought Marie would go with. So he's out of the picture (mwuahaha...you know, I think like this but after my mind entertains the thought, I feel stupid that I even thought it. Will I ever get close to Marie? Time will tell)

No comments: