Monday, March 3, 2008

Positives

A lot has happened of late. Let me try and state some positives.

  1. I am presenting my work to my peers in a seminar today
  2. Marie is having a difficult time; especially with self-harm. I wanted somehow to express my worry to her. I didn't for a few days; then I gave her a message, telling her that I looked up some self-harm website and there were some links with strategies to help her with her feelings. I was worried she'd be angry at me, but she seemed to appreciate it and so I gave her the link. I care about her so much.
  3. My disability student allowance has given me new equipment; I feel all kitted out now...but I'm waiting for the true icing on the cake. A mini mini computer!
  4. Lastly, Antonia has been very sad because she is coming to realise I don't want a relationship with her; but now she is a bit more maternal to me especially when I am feeling down and poorly. I really appreciate having a friend like her. I suppose she wants more, but at least I haven't cut her out of my life entirely. She makes me feel special...but am I using her?

No comments: