Monday, January 2, 2023

Tuesday 2 January 2023 (ABC Please)

 First post of the year. 


ABC Please

A: Accumulate positive experiences - I think I need to work on that over the coming year. I met family and friends over Christmas. I've been going outside on the bike but I don't know if that's conflicting with other things

B: Build mastery in activities that make you feel confident and not helpless. Tomorrow I hope to get to the gym and I'll do a class and maybe do some treadmill

C: Cope ahead: I'm working on this at the moment, or trying to

P: Physical illness prevention: My goal to do 5 days in the gym

L: Low vulnerability ot diseases: I need to improve my eating

E: Exercise regularly. I went to the gym yesterday but I didn't go today.

A: Avoid mood altering drugs. I am so hungry for the desserts downstairs

S: Sleep Healthy: I think I did that

E: Eat healthy: I'm not doing so well on that. 


No comments: