Monday, January 16, 2023

 ABC Please: therapeutici writing task


16 january just after 6pm


A: Accumulate positive experiences: I don't feel I've done much of that this week

B: Build mastery in activities that make you feel confident - I'm doing better with my cycling and running

C: Cope ahead - I've done 'okay' with that today

P: Physical illness prevention. I'm feeling pretty ill today, but I've set up 5 days recovery time

L: Low vulnerability to diseases: see above

E: Exercise regularly: I believe I did 7 days straight physical activity last week, 2 of the days were low energy walking and technically should count as a recovery day. I didn't go hard every day, but I kept active every day

A: Avoid mood altering drugs: does a chicken kebab count? I'm so stressed out today I might have a kebab tonight after I do my 'big task'

S: Sleep healthy: I think I'm sleeping well

E: Eat healthy: I had a lot of broccoli today, but not much veg in the past 2 weeks. 



No comments: