Friday, January 27, 2023

 ABC PLEASE: 27/01/2023


A: Accumulate positive experiences. I did a nice committee meeting this week

B: Build mastery in activities. I improved my treadmill pace and my stamina

C: Cope ahead: I'm working on this - my diary helps. 

P: Physical illness prevention: I hope to keep active 5-6 days this week. I've already done 4 days.

L: Low vulnerability to diseases: maybe if I eat more veg 

E: Exercise regularly: see above

A: Avoid mood altering drugs, you know I've run out of my stockpile of dr pepper

S: Sleep healthy. I should sleep soon but recently having good sleep quality

E: Eat healthy. I had a few takeaways last week but this week I'm really pushing hard on my caloric deficit. Last week I ate so much I think my kcals went up 2-3kg but I've lost 2.8 of it since sunday. There's something to be said about how its okay to have a cheat meal, or a cheat day.#



No comments: