Sunday, January 8, 2023

abc please

 a: Accumulate positive experiences: I did some long 3 hours sessions at the gym

b: build mastery in activities: I'm working on getting my average speed up

c: cope ahead: I'm working on this, i'm trying to prepare for situations by writing down an itinerarry of time and how long and how much it will take from me

p: physical illness prevention: I think trying to keep active is part of this

l: Low vulnerability to diseases: having a mcdonalds right now isn't the best thing

e: exercise regularly: I did 4/5 days of my target, but at least 3 of those days were serious quality. one of those days I struggled but that was perhaps even more valuable in terms of building my strength than anything

a: avoid mood altering drugs: i went ot the corner shop for snacks twice this week

E: Eat healthy: see mcdonadls

I am still on a caloric deficit despite the 2 burgers. 



No comments: