Sunday, January 22, 2023

 abc please sunday 22 january 2023

A: Accumulate positive experiences, setting tasks for myself in the week like cycling 30 miles a week and hitting 50km on pokemon go helps me a lot

B: Build mastery in activities: I'm improving in my running and keeping consistent at an hour a day minimum

C: Cope ahead: I could improve on this. My paper diary is ...a work in progress

P: Physical illness prevention : I'm not sure how to answer this, I'm feeling really insecure about my hairline

L: Low vulnerability to diseases: Bro things I eat too much meat

A: Avoid mood altering drugs: I had a few kebabs this week

S: Sleep healthy: I have been good on this

E: Eat healthy: could do more broccoli. I gained a kg over the week, but i think it could be displaced as I haven't done a number 2 in a while


No comments: