Tuesday, February 2, 2021

Monday - a good day

 I write this on Tuesday where my day has every possibility of being like Monday, so lets talk about MOnday.


I woke up and felt really fresh at 7am. I started the day with a shower, I cooked a bit of food, I had a coffee and then I went to my desk. I started work. I finished work. I rested for a bit between 5-7pm before I felt ready (although exhausted) to go on a bike ride. I decided as I unfolded my bike that I'd only do a 4 mile cycle. I ended up doing 8 miles. I went to waitrose and I mainly got reduced price pastries, veggies and my staple of cloudy lemonade. It's £1.75 for a pack of 6 cans. I got home.


I thought about watching some telly, catching up on work. Instead I put a text to speech on an PDF about Kant's analyticity. I ended up falling asleep. I woke up at 7am this morning.


And repeat?


Anxiety levels are medium-high right now, but ... I managed to get stuff done. 

No comments: