Sunday, February 21, 2021

 

I woke up early, but went out late on the bike as it was a saturday and no urgent requirement to get in for 10am start at work. I got some groceries and decided that after a few days in the shed, I should set up my new bike stand. The bike stand was surprisingly easy to set up. The difficulty was in servicing my bike. I didn't even get all of the work done on my bike. I was focussing on a deep clean to clean the gearset, clean and re-lube chain; clean the wheel hubs and body. I then noticed my rear gears were extremely worn down. I smoked a Davidoff Churchhill late hour afterwards but I felt quite tired after. I thought at first it was the cigar but I think the whole week in general has worn me down. I have had a lot of worries at work and it has gotten very hostile. So I spent the rest of the day resting. At the very least I got some essential cleaning done on my bike with my new bike stand. It is much easier with a suspended bike than having it on standing on the floor. 

Also today, the weather was between 9-12 degrees, I was dressed in my winter/ice outfit but I found that its a lot warmer outside and I was actually sweating as it was too hot with my outfit. I'll decide in future I think to adapt my clothes. It feels like a mark of a change in seasons. This winter was especially difficult

14:19 21/02/2021

No comments: