Saturday, May 23, 2020

This is very hard to write right now...

Three positives

  • weight and bodyfat at all time low
  • Things going well with cycling
  • Last night I got a really good amount of admin done to keep today clear
Things to look forward to

  • Lockdown ending, it will end if we get the rate of infection low enough (R)
  • There are some UFC fights coming up in the next few weeks that I could look forward to putting on in the background. It's grounding to just put a big 6 hour broadcast on, even though I might not understand it
  • I have begun to find routine things very comforting, so having more tv series or podcasts to come on helps. I'm looking forward to whenever the next Joe Rogan comes out (tuesday). Again it's 2-3 hours of just laying down and listneing to a conversation. 
(not feeling well right now)

No comments: