Thursday, May 7, 2020

Things I have done at work today

I think I woke up and properly got up around 10:45 today. I did wake up maybe around 9 but I felt god awful. It took a bit of time tie adapt and settle in. The first thing I did when I got up was brush my teeth and weight myself. I thought to myself that if I can just brush my teeth, stand up and wash my face. The rest will follow. Brushing my teeth was the hardest thing. It really did feel hard. But then I thought: if I can brush my teeth, I can weigh myself. If I can weigh myself, I can tidy up my bedsheets. Then I thought I just need to sit on my chair and nothing else.l

Since I was at my chair and it was earlier than I usually start, lets just check the emails...

After that I have been at my chair almost consistently working and I did the following:

  • Basic payments for the day
  • Emailing about diversity and inclusion
  • Emailing about a diversity audit (external)
  • Emailing asking about LGBT policy for the audit, and other potential talks
  • Sorted an invoice that's a month overdue (egg swallowing)
  • Emailing about diversity audit (internal)
  • Sorting out p2p invoicing issues
  • Sorted out some pre-lockdown work commissions
  • Filled out my inventory report 
Other things today:

  • Lunchtime conference chat
  • Playing melodica
  • Playing piano
  • Listening to about 6 hours of an audiobook
All in all. I think I have achieved a fair amount. It's 7pm now. I should go off for a walk now! 


No comments: